Though it isn’t apparent on here Bhudeva is in full swing … we have no Internet connection yet (and are having difficulty getting one!) … which means we are spending most of our time doing physical work. We hope to get around to writing and showing more soon … here are some highlights:
- We moved out to the village completely last weekend.
- We drove across Romania and came back with a car full of 10 chicks, 1 mother duck, 7 ducklings, sacks of wheat, corn, cornflower, nuts and a few plants …
- We built and are using a composting toilet.
- We cleaned a night-time chicken coup and built a day-time one for the chicks to roam.
- We have a working gas cooker and a refrigerator.
- We have a clean well … now working on getting running water into the house.
- We are sleeping indoors on the floor on a pile of carpets, a wool mat … soon we hope to have a raised and healthy bed/matress.
We are now in the city in a coffee-shop with an internet connection – preparing for a day of shopping and roaming the city.
There is endless work but we have a lifetime to do it … so … we hope to be back partially online soon